- From the thatched farmhouses and footpaths of fairy-tale Giethoorn to the medieval landmarks of Antwerp, fall in love with the Netherlands and Belgium as you relish their intimate waterways.
- See bygone eras take shape aboard a first-class river ship for seven nights.
- In Amsterdam, get a close-up look at 17th-century canals and landmarks on a river cruiser, then choose to dive into acres of colorful tulips at Keukenhof Gardens, bike through charming villages, or gaze at masterpieces by Rembrandt and other Dutch artists at the Rijksmuseum.
- Explore The Hague and the art of the Mauritshuis, or watch an artisan paint porcelain at the Royal Delft factory. Tour Bruges’ Old Town, then savor its chocolate, discover its beer culture, or visit the Groeninge Museum.
- Immerse yourself in the seaport of Antwerp with its quaint architecture and café-filled lanes.
- Enjoy an extensive meal plan featuring wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- No single supplement!
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Brussels, Belgium | Antwerp
Day 3: Bruges | Middelburg, Netherlands | Veere
Day 4: Veere | Zeeland Coast | Willemstad
Day 5: Schoonhoven | The Hague/Delft
Day 6: Kampen | Giethoorn
Day 7: Amsterdam
Day 8: Amsterdam
Day 9: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.