Apr. 25 – May 3, 2022 [singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Dutch Waterways Cruise||1.27 MB|
- Discover Old World cities, picture-perfect towns and centuries of history along the intimate waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium!
- On this seven-night, first-class cruise, take in Amsterdam’s gabled houses from the Dutch Golden Age, and meander in Bruges’ romantic old town and along Antwerp’s colorful lanes.
- Be inspired by the beautiful profusion of trees, plants and flowers blossoming at Floriade Expo 2022, the world’s premier gardening festival held every 10 years!
- You’ll also enjoy a choice of included excursions.
- In Amsterdam, stroll amid a sea of cheerful tulips at Keukenhof Gardens, behold the Rijksmuseum’s masterpieces or bike through quaint villages.
- Explore The Hague and the Mauritshuis’ treasures, or watch artisans at the Royal Delft porcelain factory.
- In Bruges, visit a chocolaterie, discover the beer culture or admire fine Belgian art.
- Savor the ever-changing panoramas and carefree comforts that make river cruising so enticing.
- Enjoy a generous meal plan with wine and beer at lunch and dinner complements your experience.
- No single supplement!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.