Apr. 25 – May 3, 2022 [singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Dutch Waterways Cruise||1.27 MB|
- Discover Old World cities, picture-perfect towns and centuries of history along the intimate waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium!
- On this seven-night, first-class cruise, take in Amsterdam’s gabled houses from the Dutch Golden Age, and meander in Bruges’ romantic old town and along Antwerp’s colorful lanes.
- Be inspired by the beautiful profusion of trees, plants and flowers blossoming at Floriade Expo 2022, the world’s premier gardening festival held every 10 years!
- You’ll also enjoy a choice of included excursions.
- In Amsterdam, stroll amid a sea of cheerful tulips at Keukenhof Gardens, behold the Rijksmuseum’s masterpieces or bike through quaint villages.
- Explore The Hague and the Mauritshuis’ treasures, or watch artisans at the Royal Delft porcelain factory.
- In Bruges, visit a chocolaterie, discover the beer culture or admire fine Belgian art.
- Savor the ever-changing panoramas and carefree comforts that make river cruising so enticing.
- Enjoy a generous meal plan with wine and beer at lunch and dinner complements your experience.
- No single supplement!
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.