Apr. 27 – May 6, 2020
Number of days:
150 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Join this unique itinerary, which captures the historical legacies and dynamic cultures of coastal Portugal, Spain, France and England and commemorates the historic D-Day landings.
- Cruise for eight nights from Lisbon aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, small ship Le Dumont d’Urville, launching in 2019 and featuring only 92 suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Visit three UNESCO World Heritage sites and conclude with a memorable cruise up the storied River Thames to London’s illustrious Tower Bridge.
- Special guest speaker Dwight D. Eisenhower II, grandson of General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower, accompanies you to the hallowed beaches of Normandy.
- Explore Oporto in Portugal’s renowned port wine country.
- Walk in the footsteps of ancient pilgrims on the Way of St. James in Santiago de Compostela.
- Observe the intriguing juxtaposition of old and new in Bilbao and visit the iconic Guggenheim Museum.
- Tour Mont-St-Michel’s impressive abbey.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are available onboard the ship.
- Lisbon Pre-Cruise and London Post-Cruise Options.