May 11 – 20, 2022
Number of days:
145 (ship capacity)
Gohagan and Co
|Preliminary Flyer: European Coastal Cruise||508.42 KB|
- Explore the storied legacies and dynamic cultures of coastal Portugal, Spain, France and England and commemorate the historic D-Day landings on this uniquely designed itinerary.
- Cruise for eight nights from Lisbon aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship LE BELLOT, with access to ports unavailable to larger vessels and only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Visit three UNESCO World Heritage sites and conclude with a memorable cruise up the legendary River Thames to spend one night aboard ship near London’s illustrious Tower Bridge.
- Special guest Dwight D. Eisenhower II, grandson of General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower, accompanies you to the hallowed beaches of Normandy.
- Cruise along Spain’s ruggedly beautiful Costa Verde, explore spirited Oporto in Portugal’s renowned port wine country and walk in the footsteps of ancient pilgrims on the Way of St. James in Santiago de Compostela.
- Observe the intriguing juxtaposition of old and new in Bilbao and visit Frank Gehry’s iconic Guggenheim Museum.
- Tour Mont-Saint-Michel’s astounding abbey, the jewel of medieval France.
- Lisbon Pre-Program and London Post-Program Options.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.