Apr. 14 – 25, 2022
Number of days:
From $4,895 [including air from SFO]
- A three-night discovery of canal-laced Amsterdam includes the renowned Rijksmuseum, the beloved Van Gogh Museum, and a canal cruise.
- Spend a half day in the dazzling gardens at Keukenhof, with more than seven million flowers blanketing over 79 acres.
- See the Netherlands’ iconic windmills at Kinderdijk, a UNESCO site.
- In the medieval gem, Bruges, watch a chocolatier at work, take a private cruise along the city’s romantic canals, and have time to explore independently.
- Visit vibrant Ghent, Belgium’s “flower city,” where a walking tour includes a visit to St. Pay a poignant visit to Belgium’s Mardasson Memorial, commemorating the Battle of the Bulge, and Bastogne War Museum.
- With two nights in beautiful Luxembourg City, tour the moving American Cemetery.
- Stopping in Reims, France, see the celebrated Notre-Dame de Reims cathedral.
- Sample the Champagne region’s prized bubbly in an Épernay champagne house.
- For a fitting finale spend two nights in Paris, with touring and leisure time in the “City of Light.”
- Stay in centrally located lodgings in each city throughout the tour.
- Savor more time to explore Paris independently on an optional 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.