Apr. 14 – 25, 2022
Number of days:
From $5,389 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: European Tapestry||5.35 MB|
- A three-night discovery of canal-laced Amsterdam includes the renowned Rijksmuseum, the beloved Van Gogh Museum, and a canal cruise.
- Spend a half day in the dazzling gardens at Keukenhof, with more than seven million flowers blanketing over 79 acres.
- See the Netherlands’ iconic windmills at Kinderdijk, a UNESCO site.
- In the medieval gem, Bruges, watch a chocolatier at work, take a private cruise along the city’s romantic canals, and have time to explore independently.
- Visit vibrant Ghent, Belgium’s “flower city,” where a walking tour includes a visit to St. Pay a poignant visit to Belgium’s Mardasson Memorial, commemorating the Battle of the Bulge, and Bastogne War Museum.
- With two nights in beautiful Luxembourg City, tour the moving American Cemetery.
- Stopping in Reims, France, see the celebrated Notre-Dame de Reims cathedral.
- Sample the Champagne region’s prized bubbly in an Épernay champagne house.
- For a fitting finale spend two nights in Paris, with touring and leisure time in the “City of Light.”
- Stay in centrally located lodgings in each city throughout the tour.
- Savor more time to explore Paris independently on an optional 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2022) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update