- With your small group, enjoy seven nights accommodations at a historic country farmhouse amidst a wine and olive oil-producing estate.
- Join intimate cooking classes with locals who share their families’ histories and favorite recipes.
- Take in the area’s layered history, with visits to Verona’s 2,000-year-old Roman arena and the magnificent medieval Castelvecchio Bridge.
- In the famed Valpolicella and Trentino wine regions, visit family-owned and -operated vineyards, meeting the esteemed vintners and discovering their unique varietals.
- Partake in exclusive tastings and presentations, and how wine-making traditions have been passed down through generations.
- Admire the panoramic beauty at captivating Lago di Garda—Italy’s largest lake.
- Delight in a cheese-making demonstration and tasting in the heart of Lessinia, home to a delicious variety of Italian cheeses.
- See Palazzo Ducale di Mantova—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—which was the royal residence of the Gonzaga family from 1328 to 1707.
- Meet a renowned winemaker who specializes in creating Amarone. Then retreat to a nearby restaurant for a polenta-making demonstration, featuring Amarone, and dinner.
- Enjoy a special excursion near Modena for a tasting of aged balsamic vinegar during a convivial meal with the property’s owner and his family.
- Relax during a boat tour around Lago d’Iseo, featuring mesmerizing clear water and stunning mountain scenery, followed by touring on land.
- Explore the 16-century cellars of Mosnel winery and learn how painstaking attention to detail produces wines of consummate elegance and complexity.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: En route from U.S.
Day 2: Arrive in Verona, Italy / Province of Brescia (Selva Capuzza)
Day 3: Selva Capuzza / Tower of San Martino / Selva Capuzza
Day 4: Selva Capuzza / Verona / Valpolicella / Selva Capuzza
Day 5: Selva Capuzza / Marano / Malcesine / Selva Capuzza
Day 6: Selva Capuzza / Modena / Mantua / Selva Capuzza
Day 7: Selva Capuzza / Roncà / Soave / Sirmione / Selva Capuzza
Day 8: Selva Capuzza / Sulzano / Lago d’Iseo / Franciacorta / Selva Capuzza
Day 9: Selva Capuzza / Verona / Depart Verona for U.S.