- With your small group, enjoy seven nights accommodations at a historic country farmhouse amidst a wine and olive oil-producing estate.
- Join intimate cooking classes with locals who share their families’ histories and favorite recipes.
- Take in the area’s layered history, with visits to Verona’s 2,000-year-old Roman arena and the magnificent medieval Castelvecchio Bridge.
- In the famed Valpolicella and Trentino wine regions, visit family-owned and -operated vineyards, meeting the esteemed vintners and discovering their unique varietals.
- Partake in exclusive tastings and presentations, and how wine-making traditions have been passed down through generations.
- Admire the panoramic beauty at captivating Lago di Garda—Italy’s largest lake.
- Delight in a cheese-making demonstration and tasting in the heart of Lessinia, home to a delicious variety of Italian cheeses.
- See Palazzo Ducale di Mantova—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—which was the royal residence of the Gonzaga family from 1328 to 1707.
- Meet a renowned winemaker who specializes in creating Amarone. Then retreat to a nearby restaurant for a polenta-making demonstration, featuring Amarone, and dinner.
- Enjoy a special excursion near Modena for a tasting of aged balsamic vinegar during a convivial meal with the property’s owner and his family.
- Relax during a boat tour around Lago d’Iseo, featuring mesmerizing clear water and stunning mountain scenery, followed by touring on land.
- Explore the 16-century cellars of Mosnel winery and learn how painstaking attention to detail produces wines of consummate elegance and complexity.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: En route from U.S.
Day 2: Arrive in Verona, Italy / Province of Brescia (Selva Capuzza)
Day 3: Selva Capuzza / Tower of San Martino / Selva Capuzza
Day 4: Selva Capuzza / Verona / Valpolicella / Selva Capuzza
Day 5: Selva Capuzza / Marano / Malcesine / Selva Capuzza
Day 6: Selva Capuzza / Modena / Mantua / Selva Capuzza
Day 7: Selva Capuzza / Roncà / Soave / Sirmione / Selva Capuzza
Day 8: Selva Capuzza / Sulzano / Lago d’Iseo / Franciacorta / Selva Capuzza
Day 9: Selva Capuzza / Verona / Depart Verona for U.S.