Jun. 18 – 26, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Northern Italy||2.04 MB|
- With your small group, enjoy seven nights accommodations at a historic country farmhouse amidst a wine and olive oil-producing estate.
- Join intimate cooking classes with locals who share their families’ histories and favorite recipes.
- Take in the area’s layered history, with visits to Verona’s 2,000-year-old Roman arena and the magnificent medieval Castelvecchio Bridge.
- In the famed Valpolicella and Trentino wine regions, visit family-owned and -operated vineyards, meeting the esteemed vintners and discovering their unique varietals.
- Partake in exclusive tastings and presentations, and how wine-making traditions have been passed down through generations.
- Admire the panoramic beauty at captivating Lago di Garda—Italy’s largest lake.
- Delight in a cheese-making demonstration and tasting in the heart of Lessinia, home to a delicious variety of Italian cheeses.
- See Palazzo Ducale di Mantova—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—which was the royal residence of the Gonzaga family from 1328 to 1707.
- Meet a renowned winemaker who specializes in creating Amarone. Then retreat to a nearby restaurant for a polenta-making demonstration, featuring Amarone, and dinner.
- Enjoy a special excursion near Modena for a tasting of aged balsamic vinegar during a convivial meal with the property’s owner and his family.
- Relax during a boat tour around Lago d’Iseo, featuring mesmerizing clear water and stunning mountain scenery, followed by touring on land.
- Explore the 16-century cellars of Mosnel winery and learn how painstaking attention to detail produces wines of consummate elegance and complexity.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.