- Experience the true essence of beautiful Florence during a quieter time of year on this seven-night, small-group journey!
- Stroll through the city’s intimate streets and romantic piazzas, a veritable outdoor museum of Renaissance glories, and take more time to enjoy Michelangelo’s David and the Uffizi’s priceless art without the high-season crowds.
- Admire the eye-catching, ornate Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, topped by Brunelleschi’s magnificent dome, and cross the Arno River by way of the Ponte Vecchio.
- At one of the city’s oldest cafés, delve into the social rituals behind Italy’s passion for coffee.
- Venture into rural Tuscany and take in the medieval brilliance of hill towns San Gimignano, Colle di Val d’Elsa and Siena.
- Sip Italy’s iconic wine in the breathtaking Chianti countryside, plus watch and learn as a local chef whips up an authentic Tuscan lunch!
- A generous meal plan and wine with dinner are included.
- Simply unpack once at your deluxe hotel and savor la dolce vita!
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Florence, Italy
Day 3: Florence
Day 4: Chianti | San Gimignano
Day 5: Florence
Day 6: Florence
Day 7: Colle di Val d’Elsa | Siena
Day 8: Florence
Day 9: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.