Nov. 4 – 12, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Florence Serene||1.33 MB|
- Experience the true essence of beautiful Florence during a quieter time of year on this seven-night, small-group journey!
- Stroll through the city’s intimate streets and romantic piazzas, a veritable outdoor museum of Renaissance glories, and take more time to enjoy Michelangelo’s David and the Uffizi’s priceless art.
- Admire the eye-catching, ornate Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, topped by Brunelleschi’s magnificent dome, and cross the Arno River by way of the Ponte Vecchio.
- At one of the city’s oldest cafés, delve into the social rituals behind Italy’s passion for coffee.
- Venture into rural Tuscany and take in the medieval brilliance of hill towns San Gimignano, Colle di Val d’Elsa and Siena.
- Sip Italy’s iconic wine in the breathtaking Chianti countryside, plus watch and learn as a local chef whips up an authentic Tuscan lunch!
- A generous meal plan and wine with dinner are included.
- Simply unpack once at your deluxe hotel and savor la dolce vita!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.