Nov. 4 – 12, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Florence Serene||1.33 MB|
- Experience the true essence of beautiful Florence during a quieter time of year on this seven-night, small-group journey!
- Stroll through the city’s intimate streets and romantic piazzas, a veritable outdoor museum of Renaissance glories, and take more time to enjoy Michelangelo’s David and the Uffizi’s priceless art.
- Admire the eye-catching, ornate Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, topped by Brunelleschi’s magnificent dome, and cross the Arno River by way of the Ponte Vecchio.
- At one of the city’s oldest cafés, delve into the social rituals behind Italy’s passion for coffee.
- Venture into rural Tuscany and take in the medieval brilliance of hill towns San Gimignano, Colle di Val d’Elsa and Siena.
- Sip Italy’s iconic wine in the breathtaking Chianti countryside, plus watch and learn as a local chef whips up an authentic Tuscan lunch!
- A generous meal plan and wine with dinner are included.
- Simply unpack once at your deluxe hotel and savor la dolce vita!
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.