May 28 – Jun. 5, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Normandy||1.24 MB|
- From Normandy’s sweeping, cliff-lined coast to its rolling countryside, discover proud traditions, dramatic history, culinary delicacies and alluring beauty on this seven-night exploration.
- Take an emotional journey to Omaha Beach, the Normandy American Cemetery and related sites, contemplating the impact of D-Day and World War II.
- Marvel at stunning Mont-Saint-Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage site, rising spectacularly above the tidal waters, and study the delicately embroidered, 11th-century Bayeux Tapestry.
- Relish life along the Seine on a scenic cruise and sip Normandy’s celebrated Calvados apple brandy over lunch on a farm.
- Throughout your travels, expert guides and lecturers share illuminating details about the region’s history and culture.
- Each evening, relax at your first-class hotel in the heart of Honfleur, a captivating, 17th-century harbor town.
- This small-group trip features a professional Travel Director and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- Ideal for solo travelers with no single supplement!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.