May 28 – Jun. 5, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Normandy||1.24 MB|
- From Normandy’s sweeping, cliff-lined coast to its rolling countryside, discover proud traditions, dramatic history, culinary delicacies and alluring beauty on this seven-night exploration.
- Take an emotional journey to Omaha Beach, the Normandy American Cemetery and related sites, contemplating the impact of D-Day and World War II.
- Marvel at stunning Mont-Saint-Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage site, rising spectacularly above the tidal waters, and study the delicately embroidered, 11th-century Bayeux Tapestry.
- Relish life along the Seine on a scenic cruise and sip Normandy’s celebrated Calvados apple brandy over lunch on a farm.
- Throughout your travels, expert guides and lecturers share illuminating details about the region’s history and culture.
- Each evening, relax at your first-class hotel in the heart of Honfleur, a captivating, 17th-century harbor town.
- This small-group trip features a professional Travel Director and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- Ideal for solo travelers with no single supplement!
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.