Oct. 4 – 14, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: French & Italian Rivieras||1.31 MB|
- Discover the illustrious beauty and chic cultures of the French and Italian Rivieras on an extraordinary nine-night journey.
- Stay in Nice, France, and Sestri Levante, Italy, experiencing the best of these coveted European destinations.
- Begin with four nights in Nice, a celebrated Côte d’Azur highlight with an atmospheric Vieille Ville, Belle Époque architecture and garden-wrapped villas.
- Encounter glamorous Monaco and its swanky district of Monte Carlo, a lavish playground to the elite.
- Marvel at the stunning peninsula of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, home to the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild; step back in time in medieval Èze and visit Villefranche-sur-Mer with its yacht-filled harbor.
- Journey north to explore the heart of Genoa, a historic port city and birthplace of Christopher Columbus.
- The adventure continues in charming Sestri Levante where we’ll introduce you to Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure and the colorful Cinque Terre, a dreamy landscape of tiny hamlets and rocky cliffs.
- Your days will be filled with memorable moments and incredible culinary experiences, including dinner by the Bay of Silence and an Italian cooking lesson.
- This small-group journey features first-class hotels and a generous meal plan.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.