Oct. 6 – 20, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Danube Cruise||1.24 MB|
- Experience the classic cultures, unique traditions and time-honored heritage of eight distinct countries and sail the mighty Danube River on an unforgettable European journey!
- Bookend your cruise with stays in Sofia, Bulgaria, and Prague, Czech Republic.
- This special, handcrafted itinerary presents fascinating landmarks, iconic cities and authentic experiences to provide you with an up-close and personal look at each destination.
- Witness cathedrals, synagogues, mosques and fortresses that spring from the pages of storybooks, and stroll through medieval towns brimming with hallowed history.
- Visit Vienna, Bratislava and Belgrade, and feast your eyes on an illuminated Budapest on an evening cruise.
- During your nine-night river adventure, discover an abundance of beauty around every bend, from the picturesque Wachau Valley to Melk Abbey and the Iron Gate Gorge to idyllic villages perched above.
- Taste delicacies in Croatia’s Slavonia region and celebrate rich culture while enjoying a folk show and Viennese waltz performance.
- Along the way, a selection of included excursions immerses you in each destination’s cuisine, architecture, local life and much more.
- You’ll enjoy first-class ship accommodations, deluxe hotels and a generous meal plan featuring wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- There is no single supplement for solo travelers!
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.