Sep. 20 – Oct. 4, 2019
Number of days:
$5,245 [and up]
136 (ship capacity)
|Final Flyer: Grand Danube Passage||533.37 KB|
- Travel through nine European countries to discover Old World capitals and charming villages along the mighty Danube River.
- Enjoy three nights in Prague, Czech Republic, sail the Danube for eight nights and complete your adventure with two nights in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- During this exciting journey, discover Roman ruins, castles, cathedrals, synagogues, mosques and fortresses — all part of the complex history of this region.
- Feast your eyes on gorgeous panoramas of Budapest illuminated at night, the lush Wachau Valley and the immense Iron Gate Gorge, and immerse yourself in authentic cultural experiences.
- Onboard, enjoy a Serbian folk show and a performance of the Viennese waltz.
- In several ports, choose from a selection of included excursions, featuring culinary outings, cycling, art tours and more.
- Enjoy first-class ship accommodations and deluxe hotels.
- The extensive meal plan features wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- There is no single supplement for solo travelers.