Oct. 6 – 20, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Danube Cruise||1.24 MB|
- Experience the classic cultures, unique traditions and time-honored heritage of eight distinct countries and sail the mighty Danube River on an unforgettable European journey!
- Bookend your cruise with stays in Sofia, Bulgaria, and Prague, Czech Republic.
- This special, handcrafted itinerary presents fascinating landmarks, iconic cities and authentic experiences to provide you with an up-close and personal look at each destination.
- Witness cathedrals, synagogues, mosques and fortresses that spring from the pages of storybooks, and stroll through medieval towns brimming with hallowed history.
- Visit Vienna, Bratislava and Belgrade, and feast your eyes on an illuminated Budapest on an evening cruise.
- During your nine-night river adventure, discover an abundance of beauty around every bend, from the picturesque Wachau Valley to Melk Abbey and the Iron Gate Gorge to idyllic villages perched above.
- Taste delicacies in Croatia’s Slavonia region and celebrate rich culture while enjoying a folk show and Viennese waltz performance.
- Along the way, a selection of included excursions immerses you in each destination’s cuisine, architecture, local life and much more.
- You’ll enjoy first-class ship accommodations, deluxe hotels and a generous meal plan featuring wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- There is no single supplement for solo travelers!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.