Sep. 24 – Oct. 9, 2020 (Postponed to 2021)
Number of days:
136 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: Danube||1.51 MB|
- Cruise the mighty Danube River through eight European countries and Austria’s storied Wachau Valley, a fairly-tale stretch of cliff-top castles and terraced vineyards.
- Enjoy three nights in Prague, Czech Republic, sail the Danube for eight nights and savor two nights in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Along the way, discover Roman ruins, cathedrals, synagogues, mosques and fortresses — all part of a complex history shaped by the Danube.
- Feast your eyes on Budapest illuminated at night and the Iron Gate Gorge, an engineering marvel.
- Taste traditional delicacies in Croatia’s Slavonia region and enjoy a folk show and a performance of the Viennese waltz onboard.
- In several ports, choose from a selection of included excursions.
- Consider a culinary outing, cycling or an art tour.
- Enjoy first-class ship accommodations and deluxe hotels.
- The extensive meal plan features wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- There is no single supplement for solo travelers.