|Preliminary Flyer: Danube Cruise||468.65 KB|
- Experience eight European countries and sail the mighty Danube River on this unforgettable journey!
- Our carefully curated itinerary introduces fascinating landmarks and epic landscapes, including the fairy-tale Wachau Valley.
- Bookend your adventure with stays in Sofia, Bulgaria, and Prague, Czech Republic.
- Awaken each day to new discoveries, including Roman ruins, cathedrals, synagogues, mosques and fortresses — all part of the region’s dynamic history.
- Feast your eyes on Budapest illuminated at night, explore medieval towns and witness the Iron Gate Gorge, an engineering marvel.
- Taste delicacies in Croatia’s Slavonia region and enjoy a folk show and Viennese waltz performance.
- Enjoy a selection of included excursions selected to immerse you in the destination’s cuisine, architecture, local life or more.
- This program offers first-class ship accommodations and deluxe hotels and an extensive meal plan featuring wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- There is no single supplement for solo travelers.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Sofia, Bulgaria
Day 3: Sofia
Day 4: Sofia | Vidin
Day 5: Iron Gate Gorge
Day 6: Belgrade, Serbia
Day 7: Vukovar, Croatia | Osijek
Day 8: Mohacs, Hungary | Pécs
Day 9: Budapest
Day 10: Bratislava, Slovakia
Day 11: Vienna, Austria
Day 12: Dürnstein | Melk
Day 13: Passau, Germany | Prague, Czech Republic
Day 14: Prague
Day 15: Prague
Day 16: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.