Jun. 22 – 30, 2019 [on request only]
Number of days:
94 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: Grand Seine Cruise||1.47 MB|
- Cruise the Seine River from Paris to Honfleur on this delightful seven-night passage to Normandy on the exclusively chartered MS Renoir, a first-class ship.
- In Paris, discover the Cathedral of Notre-Dame, the Latin Quarter and the Left Bank.
- An evening cruise shows the city at night.
- As you travel the Seine, explore Giverny, the home of impressionist painter Monet, and the charming town of Honfleur.
- On this 75th anniversary of D-Day, visit the D-Day beaches and the Caen Memorial.
- Best of all, tailor your journey to your own interests by choosing from a selection of included excursions that range from a culinary trek through Paris to a castle tour to cycling and more!
- A series of informative lectures add historical and cultural context to your experience.
- All meals are included, and wine, beer and soft drinks are complimentary with lunch and dinner onboard.
- There is no supplement for single travelers.