Jun. 5 – 13, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Grand Seine Cruise||1.25 MB|
- From Paris to Honfleur, this spectacular seven-night Seine River cruise will reveal the majestic City of Light, colorful Norman cities and poignant wartime history.
- Unpack once on your exclusively chartered first-class ship and set off to explore Paris’ timeless districts and classic architecture, from the Notre-Dame Cathedral to the Latin Quarter, plus enjoy a memorable evening cruise.
- Sail through bountiful French countryside to cherished ports and sites brimming with antiquity.
- Walk through flower-filled gardens at the home of Claude Monet and see the ruins of elaborate French estates.
- Stroll through centuries-old harbor towns, including Rouen, host to a well-preserved medieval quarter and a Gothic Cathedral, and Honfleur, a humming village with an enchanting Vieux Bassin.
- Delve into the intricate and dramatic history of the D-Day invasion at Normandy’s beaches, Pointe du Hoc and the Caen Memorial Museum while expert guides add context to your visit.
- This extraordinary journey features an extensive meal plan, including wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- No single supplement for solo travelers.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.