Jun. 5 – 13, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Grand Seine Cruise||1.25 MB|
- From Paris to Honfleur, this spectacular seven-night Seine River cruise will reveal the majestic City of Light, colorful Norman cities and poignant wartime history.
- Unpack once on your exclusively chartered first-class ship and set off to explore Paris’ timeless districts and classic architecture, from the Notre-Dame Cathedral to the Latin Quarter, plus enjoy a memorable evening cruise.
- Sail through bountiful French countryside to cherished ports and sites brimming with antiquity.
- Walk through flower-filled gardens at the home of Claude Monet and see the ruins of elaborate French estates.
- Stroll through centuries-old harbor towns, including Rouen, host to a well-preserved medieval quarter and a Gothic Cathedral, and Honfleur, a humming village with an enchanting Vieux Bassin.
- Delve into the intricate and dramatic history of the D-Day invasion at Normandy’s beaches, Pointe du Hoc and the Caen Memorial Museum while expert guides add context to your visit.
- This extraordinary journey features an extensive meal plan, including wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- No single supplement for solo travelers.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.