Oct. 15 – 23, 2021
Number of days:
- Immerse yourself in Greek life, both ancient and modern, on this eight-night adventure.
- Begin in Athens where you’ll explore the Acropolis and gaze upon the classical beauty of the Parthenon.
- Then embrace island life on Poros, one of the idyllic Saronic Islands.
- Stroll along the sparkling sea and take in scenes of whitewashed homes and neighborhood tavernas.
- Visit Epidaurus’ ancient theater, still in use today, and tour the ruins of Mycenae followed by lunch at a winery.
- Cruise to the car-free island of Hydra to visit the National Archives, and witness medieval Nafplio, perched on a rocky peninsula over the water.
- Discuss Greek life on Poros with locals over lunch and learn about ancient Greece, the arts and more during enriching lectures with experts.
- This Greek odyssey features deluxe and first-class accommodations including three nights in Athens and five nights on Poros, as well as a generous meal plan, and wine with dinner.
- No single supplement!
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.