Jun. 10 – 19, 2022
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Greece||1.43 MB|
- Greece’s cultural riches, from the glorious remnants of ancient civilizations to a palate-pleasing bounty of wine, olives and seafood, await you on this eight-night journey to Athens and Kalamata!
- Ascend the Acropolis to admire the Parthenon and sweeping views of Athens.
- Visit the celebrated birthplace of the ancient Olympic Games at Olympia and explore the fortified Bronze Age citadel of Mycenae.
- Set off to an under-the-radar gem, the beautifully preserved classical city Messene, and discover a one-of-a-kind treasure, mountainside Mystras, an important center of Byzantine culture.
- During your stay in seaside Kalamata, enjoy the bustling coastal life plus savor its namesake olives and freshly caught seafood.
- A wine tasting and a fun-filled dinner with music and dancing complement this well-rounded, small-group experience!
- You’ll also learn about Greek history, from classical to contemporary, during enriching lectures with experts.
- Includes deluxe and first-class hotels and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.