Jun. 10 – 19, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Greece||1.27 MB|
- Greece’s cultural riches, from the glorious remnants of ancient civilizations to a palate-pleasing bounty of wine, olives and seafood, await you on this eight-night journey to Athens and Kalamata!
- Ascend the Acropolis to admire the Parthenon and sweeping views of Athens.
- Visit the celebrated birthplace of the ancient Olympic Games at Olympia and explore the fortified Bronze Age citadel of Mycenae.
- Set off to an under-the-radar gem, the beautifully preserved classical city Messene, and discover a one-of-a-kind treasure, mountainside Mystras, an important center of Byzantine culture.
- During your stay in seaside Kalamata, enjoy the bustling coastal life plus savor its namesake olives and freshly caught seafood.
- A wine tasting and a fun-filled dinner with music and dancing complement this well-rounded, small-group experience!
- You’ll also learn about Greek history, from classical to contemporary, during enriching lectures with experts.
- Includes deluxe and first-class hotels and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.