Sep. 29 – Oct. 7, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Flyer: Hill Towns of Tuscany||655.32 KB|
- Embrace Tuscany and its romantic Old World way of life on a seven-night journey based in the hilltop town of Cortona, the romantic walled-city that set the scene for much of the film Under the Tuscan Sun.
- Venture out to sip Brunello di Montalcino at a family-owned winery and savor locally produced cheeses and prosciutto at Val d’Orcia.
- Survey the cypress-dotted Umbrian landscape from hilltop Orvieto.
- Delight in Orvieto’s captivating piazzas and feast your eyes on dazzling mosaics inside its massive cathedral.
- Stroll ancient streets in Montepulciano and marvel at Siena’s remarkable Gothic architecture.
- Linger inside the Basilica of San Francesco in Assisi, in the lovely hometown of Italy’s patron saint.
- Along the way, enjoy lunch on a fourth-generation olive farm, and gain insight into Renaissance art, Tuscan cuisine, contemporary Italian life, and more from local experts.
- This small-group program includes first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan, complemented by wine with dinner.