Dec. 4 – 12, 2020 [on request only]
Number of days:
140 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: Holiday Markets||2.13 MB|
- Feel the magic of the holidays in France, Germany and Switzerland on a seven-night Rhine River cruise.
- Celebrate centuries-old traditions and shop festive markets overflowing with handmade decorations, toys, jewelry and other treasures.
- Delight in the sounds of carolers and bells and the scent of nutmeg, cinnamon and fresh pine in the air. Sip warm spicy Glühwein on the ship.
- Visit a hillside castle and enjoy a musical performance in Heidelberg.
- Admire Cologne’s spectacular Gothic cathedral, the red sandstone landmarks of bustling Freiburg, and the pastel-colored houses of charming Breisach.
- Personalize your cruise with a variety of included excursion choices in Basel, Breisach, Rüdesheim and Strasbourg, such as a wine tasting, art tour or culinary experience.
- Aboard your first-class ship, revel in the beauty of the Rhine Gorge.
- This heartwarming journey includes a generous meal plan, plus wine, beer or soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- There is no supplement for solo travelers.