Dec. 4 –12, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Holiday Markets Cruise||1.12 MB|
- Feel the magic of the holidays in Germany and France on a seven-night Rhine River cruise!
- Celebrate centuries-old traditions in festive markets aglow with twinkling lights and good cheer and overflowing with handmade decorations and other treasures.
- Delight in the sounds of carolers and bells and the scent of nutmeg, cinnamon and fresh pine in the air.
- Visit Heidelberg’s castle and enjoy an exclusive musical performance in the romantic old town.
- Stroll through Freiburg, a vibrant university city. Admire Cologne’s spectacular cathedral and delight in Düsseldorf’s lively riverfront district.
- In the ports of Breisach, Strasbourg, Rüdesheim and Düsseldorf, select excursions that fit your interests, such as wine tastings, culinary tours or cultural experiences.
- Aboard your exclusively chartered, first-class ship, revel in the beauty of the Rhine Gorge and sip warm, spicy Glühwein.
- This heartwarming journey includes an ample meal plan, plus wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- There is no supplement for solo travelers.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.