Jun. 19 – Jul. 1, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Imperial Journey||454.92 KB|
- Explore grand, regal cities rich in culture and compelling history on this exceptional, 11-night journey through Poland, Germany and the Czech Republic.
- From beautifully conserved old towns to lovingly rebuilt historic centers, admire Central Europe’s old-world grandeur in Kraków, Warsaw, Berlin and Prague.
- You’ll also relish visits to colorful Poznań, Poland, and Dresden, Germany, filled with baroque gems.
- Special highlights include a private Chopin concert, an Elbe River cruise through the picturesque Saxon Alps and a Polish vodka tasting.
- Learn about significant historical events during educational lectures and guided visits to the Warsaw Uprising Museum and Berlin Wall memorial.
- In select cities, customize your itinerary.
- While in Kraków, visit Auschwitz, the former Nazi concentration camp or Nowa Huta, the former Soviet-designed, model Socialist community.
- In Prague, stroll through the magnificent castle or the atmospheric Jewish quarter.
- This small-group experience features deluxe, centrally located hotels, a high-speed train from Kraków to Warsaw and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.