Jun. 19 – Jul. 1, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Imperial Journey||454.92 KB|
- Explore grand, regal cities rich in culture and compelling history on this exceptional, 11-night journey through Poland, Germany and the Czech Republic.
- From beautifully conserved old towns to lovingly rebuilt historic centers, admire Central Europe’s old-world grandeur in Kraków, Warsaw, Berlin and Prague.
- You’ll also relish visits to colorful Poznań, Poland, and Dresden, Germany, filled with baroque gems.
- Special highlights include a private Chopin concert, an Elbe River cruise through the picturesque Saxon Alps and a Polish vodka tasting.
- Learn about significant historical events during educational lectures and guided visits to the Warsaw Uprising Museum and Berlin Wall memorial.
- In select cities, customize your itinerary.
- While in Kraków, visit Auschwitz, the former Nazi concentration camp or Nowa Huta, the former Soviet-designed, model Socialist community.
- In Prague, stroll through the magnificent castle or the atmospheric Jewish quarter.
- This small-group experience features deluxe, centrally located hotels, a high-speed train from Kraków to Warsaw and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.