Aug. 17 – 26, 2022
Number of days:
|Flyer: Russia||4.14 MB|
- Date Change Aug. 17 – 26, 2022
- Experience the opulence of the age of czars on this eight-night, small-group adventure through Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- In Moscow, stride across Red Square, wonder at St. Basil’s swirling domes and discover the city’s beautiful Metro stations.
- Inside the Kremlin walls, glimpse gilded crowns, carriages and Fabergé eggs.
- Take a guided walk in Novodevichy Cemetery, the resting place of notables including Chekhov and Khrushchev.
- Then, travel by high-speed rail to St. Petersburg, Russia’s cultured “window to Europe,” where you’ll marvel at lavish cathedrals and cruise along its pretty canals.
- Visit Peterhof, the palace of Peter the Great, and Catherine Palace, the splendid summer home of the Romanovs.
- Throughout your journey, local experts share insights about Russia’s culture and heritage.
- Enjoy a country lunch and vodka tasting, a generous meal plan featuring wine with dinner and first-class accommodations.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.