Oct. 15 – 23, 2022
Number of days:
145 (ship capacity)
Gohagan and Co
- Greece’s cultural riches, from the glorious remnants of ancient civilizations to a palate-pleasing bounty of wine, olives and seafood, await you on this eight-night journey to Athens and Kalamata!
- Ascend the Acropolis to admire the Parthenon and sweeping views of Athens.
- Visit the celebrated birthplace of the ancient Olympic Games at Olympia and explore the fortified Bronze Age citadel of Mycenae.
- Set off to an under-the-radar gem, the beautifully preserved classical city Messene, and discover a one-of-a-kind treasure, mountainside Mystras, an important center of Byzantine culture.
- During your stay in seaside Kalamata, enjoy the bustling coastal life plus savor its namesake olives and freshly caught seafood.
- A wine tasting and a fun-filled dinner with music and dancing complement this well-rounded, small-group experience!
- You’ll also learn about Greek history, from classical to contemporary, during enriching lectures with experts.
- Includes deluxe and first-class hotels and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.