Oct. 22 – 30, 2020
Number of days:
150 (ship capacity)
Thomas P. Gohagan
|Preliminary Flyer: Greece Cruise||1.5 MB|
- Join us for this unparalleled and comprehensive nine-day Aegean odyssey to the very cradle of Western civilization and the classical world.
- Cruise round trip Athens, Greece, aboard the exclusively chartered, newest Five-Star small ship Le Bougainville.
- Call on the islands of Delos, Mykonos, Pátmos, Rhodes and Santorini, and the Peloponnese Peninsula.
- Visit the extraordinary wonder of Meteora, where 14th- and 15th-century monasteries stand high atop soaring natural sandstone pinnacles, and walk through legendary sites of antiquity—including the ancient citadel of Mycenae and historic Epidaurus.
- Enjoy guided tours in these storied destinations, free time to encounter their mysteries and delights at your own pace during the best time of the year, and opportunities to visit nine magnificent UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Meet and engage with local residents during the specially arranged Island Life® Forum for a personal perspective on the true character of the Aegean Sea’s maritime culture.
- Extend your voyage with the Athens Pre-Cruise Option and the Ancient Olympia Post-Cruise Option