Jun. 2-10, 2018
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Italian Riviera||1.57 MB|
- Renown for its turquoise sea, sun-drenched beaches and charming towns, the Italian Riviera has been delighting travelers for centuries.
- Explore the region of Liguria on a weeklong journey that takes you to seaside towns, colorful villages and historic cities.
- Settle in Sestri Levante, where brightly colored buildings frame the coastline.
- Discover Camogli, a local fishing village and enjoy a gelato by the sea. Cruise to iconic Portofino, playground of the glitterati.
- Visit the walled city of Lucca, and explore Genoa, the ancient maritime republic.
- Admire the picturesque villages of the Cinque Terre from the sea, and stroll through the town of Manarola.
- In Carrara, discover the origin of the marble that sculptors, including Michelangelo and other Renaissance masters, have carved into achingly beautiful works of art.
- This engaging program includes excursions, lectures, first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan with wine at dinner.