Sep. 19 – 27, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Flyer: Italian Riviera||769.21 KB|
- Stretching from the maritime city of Genoa to the Cinque Terre, the Riviera di Levante is a legendary swath of coastline bathed by the beautiful Ligurian Sea.
- Understand why artists, celebrities, and royals have been savoring this sun-kissed strand since the 1800s when you spend seven nights in Sestri Levante, known for its picturesque line-up of colorful buildings.
- See the Liguria region unfold as you cruise the coast to Portofino and Santa Margherita.
- Discover the glorious cliffs and terraces of Cinque Terre and continue by boat to see the villages of Manarola, Corniglia and Vernazza from the sea.
- In southern Piedmont, visit an Italian Renaissance castle and wine estate to enjoy the local vintages.
- In neighboring Tuscany, visit Carrara, the source of ivory marble prized by sculptors.
- In Lucca, completely surrounded by medieval city walls, enjoy a guided walk through the Old Town.
- First-class accommodations, an extensive meal plan, and with wine with dinner are included.