- Let the Elbe River guide your next adventure as you cruise through centuries of history and scenic splendor in Germany and the Czech Republic.
- Enjoy eight nights on board an elegant, modern paddleboat cruiser, plus one night each in first-class hotels in Berlin and Prague.
- See energetic Berlin’s famed landmarks, including the Brandenburg Gate.
- Stroll through Potsdam’s terraced Sanssouci gardens and the royal Cecilienhof Palace.
- In Wittenberg, follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther.
- Gaze over the spectacular Elbe Sandstone Mountains.
- Explore Prague’s majestic Old Town and stroll its romantic Charles Bridge.
- Visit the lovely town of Litomerice, founded in the 10th century.
- Along the way, enjoy a choice of included excursions, such as a culinary tour, cycling or a brewery visit.
- This expertly planned journey includes enlightening lectures, first-class hotel and ship accommodations, and an extensive meal plan with complimentary drinks on board.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Berlin, Germany
Day 3: Berlin
Day 4: Potsdam
Day 5: Cruising the Elbe | Magdeburg
Day 6: Wittenberg
Day 7: Meissen | Dresden
Day 8: Saxon Alps
Day 9: Litomerice, Czech Republic
Day 10: Prague
Day 11: Prague
Day 12: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.