- Let the Elbe River guide your next adventure as you cruise through centuries of history and scenic splendor in Germany and the Czech Republic.
- Enjoy eight nights on board an elegant, modern paddleboat cruiser, plus one night each in first-class hotels in Berlin and Prague.
- See energetic Berlin’s famed landmarks, including the Brandenburg Gate.
- Stroll through Potsdam’s terraced Sanssouci gardens and the royal Cecilienhof Palace.
- In Wittenberg, follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther.
- Gaze over the spectacular Elbe Sandstone Mountains.
- Explore Prague’s majestic Old Town and stroll its romantic Charles Bridge.
- Visit the lovely town of Litomerice, founded in the 10th century.
- Along the way, enjoy a choice of included excursions, such as a culinary tour, cycling or a brewery visit.
- This expertly planned journey includes enlightening lectures, first-class hotel and ship accommodations, and an extensive meal plan with complimentary drinks on board.
- View the interview with Dr. Nadesan Permaul about the 2021 Elbe River Cruise trip.
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Arrive in Prague and transfer to the hotel
Day 3: Prague | Embark ship
Day 4: Prague
Day 5: Cruising the Elbe | Litomerice
Day 6: Saxon Alps | Dresden
Day 7: Dresden | Meissen
Day 8: Wittenberg
Day 9: Magdeburg
Day 10: Berlin
Day 11: Disembark ship | Postdam
Day 12: Transfer to Berlin airport and depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.