May 27 – Jun. 7, 2019 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
$5,145 [and up]
|Final Brochure: Elbe River Cruise||1.33 MB|
- Cruise through enchanting scenery and centuries of history aboard an exclusively chartered paddleboat cruiser.
- Christened in 2016, the MS Elbe Princesse transports you into the heart of cities in Germany and the Czech Republic along the Elbe and Vltava rivers.
- Enjoy eight nights onboard, plus one night each in first-class hotels in Berlin and Prague.
- See Berlin’s famed landmarks, including the Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate.
- Stroll through Potsdam’s terraced Sanssouci gardens and Cecilienhof Palace.
- In Wittenberg, delve into Martin Luther’s revolutionary teachings.
- Gaze over the spectacular Elbe Sandstone Mountains, delight in Litomerice’s colorful architecture and explore Prague’s Old Town.
- In addition, enjoy a choice of included excursions, featuring cycling, a beer tasting, history tours and more.
- Insightful lectures along the way give you deeper insight into the history and heritage of these destinations.
- This expertly planned journey includes first-class hotel and ship accommodations and an extensive meal plan with complimentary drinks onboard.