Aug. 12 – 25, 2019 [ singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
$6,296 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Journey Through Britain||5.17 MB|
- Spend time touring the Scottish capital Edinburgh, including Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood House, and Royal Mile.
- Enjoy an evening performance of the legendary Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- Immerse yourself in England’s beloved Lake District with its diverse landscapes and quaint villages.
- Stay on Lake Windermere, England’s largest, which you will tour by boat.
- In Wales visit Bodnant Garden, a lovely National Trust property.
- Take a scenic train ride through unspoiled Snowdonia National Park.
- In England visit Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Tour the storied and graceful city of Bath, where ancient Romans once “took the waters” at England’s only hot springs.
- Experience the Cotswalds’ pastoral, timeless beauty.
- Visit enigmatic Stonehenge en route to London.
- Enjoy free time in Windsor, site of Windsor Castle.
- Take a panoramic tour of London’s landmarks, and enjoy free time in this wondrous city.