Jun. 2 – 12, 2019 [on request only]
Number of days:
$10,740 [and up]
148 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: Land of the Ice Bears||2.13 MB|
- The high Arctic Archipelago situated between Norway and the North Pole, Svalbard is a place of deep fjords, vast tidewater glaciers, and pack ice.
- It is the region to explore to see polar bears and observe these majestic creatures in their natural habitat, on the sea ice and under the midnight sun.
- Spotting polar bears—as well as walruses, bearded and ringed seals, arctic foxes, and reindeer—is a chance for all ages to experience the magnitude of the Arctic.
- Our ace spotters know how to find wildlife, and our Captains know how to approach the animals for optimal sightings, respectfully.
- Plus, naturalists lead hikes across the tundra.
- Zodiac cruises and kayak outings allow for water-level explorations of beautiful icebergs.
- Traveling with a National Geographic photographer ensures you’ll have the help you need to capture incredible photos from your expedition.