Sep. 9 – 17, 2021
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: London featuring the African American Experience||578.12 KB|
- Join us on this fascinating and enriching program as we trace the rich history of London’s Black communities.
- Stay in vibrant London for seven nights and discover how Black communities helped shape London’s culture and way of life during specially designed tours and talks.
- Learn about the valuable contributions of key figures in London’s African American community, including Frederick Douglass, Paul Robeson and Phillis Wheatley.
- Witness iconic London sites, viewing famed landmarks through the African-Caribbean perspective.
- Uncover 2,000 years of Black history in London’s oldest areas and witness works of art illustrating the Black presence at the National Gallery.
- Along the way, visit quintessential London landmarks: Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s Cathedral, Soho and Brixton Market, plus delight in a performance at a local jazz club.
- This small-group program features first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan, including wine with dinner.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.