Feb. 17 – 24, 2019 [singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
Eureka by Cal Discoveries Travel
|Final Brochure: London Winter||473.1 KB|
- Experience the London theater scene in winter and learn why people come back year after year for more wintertime memories.
- Stay at the Radisson Edwardian, Kenilworth, conveniently located in the theatre district.
- Attend five plays across different theatres and genres. Experience in-depth discussions of the plays, participate in seminars, and have conversations with various theater guests, including directors, actors, and playwrights.
- Seminars and learning opportunities are facilitied by esteemed theater critic Matt Wolf, who has been the lead educator on Cal Discoveries Travel’s London Summer Program for over 20 years.
- This is a special opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the theater through interactions with those closely involved in every aspect of the “art of theater.”