Aug. 20 – 28, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Flyer: Slovenia||715.95 KB|
- Tucked between Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia, Slovenia offers travelers a wonderful surprise.
- Mediterranean breezes, vast forests, and Alpine peaks serve as a backdrop for the country’s enchanting cultural landscape.
- Join us for seven nights in cosmopolitan Ljubljana.
- Shop the city’s lively market, crisscross its storied bridges, and cruise the Ljubljanica River.
- Step into an Alpine storybook at Lake Bled where swans glide in the shadow of a cliff-top castle.
- Visit the Church of the Assumption of Mary, sample honey at bee farm, and descend into fascinating Postojna Cave.
- Hear stories about past owners of the massive Renaissance Predjama Castle, built into the mouth of a cave.
- Stroll the seaside in pretty Piran and Portoroz, see elegant white Lipizzaners in training on a farm and drive through the Logar Valley.
- Throughout the journey, enjoy fresh Slovenian fare and local wines.
- This small-group journey includes first-class accommodations, an extensive meal plan, and wine with dinner.
- No single supplement!