- Treat your senses to extraordinary experiences on this thrilling journey through Switzerland!
- From staggering mountain scenery to turquoise lakes and the breathtaking Bernese Alps, we’ll discover the wonders of this inspiring land.
- Beginning in picturesque Interlaken, we’ll visit Bern, featuring bubbling fountains and Switzerland’s tallest cathedral; Brienz, famed for its traditional wood carvings; and Kandersteg, a paradise for nature lovers.
- Ride a cogwheel train up the Brienzer Rothorn for unrivaled mountain vistas, and witness tumbling waterfalls in the Lauterbrunnen Valley.
- Journey to Vevey, a charming village tucked along the shores of Lake Geneva.
- During day excursions, we’ll sample Swiss chocolates, cheeses and crisp wines, visit lakeside Montreux, explore a medieval castle and enjoy a Lake Geneva cruise.
- Plus, indulge in delicious cuisine while a folkloric group provides entertainment!
- This nine-night active adventure features first-class hotels, plus an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Zürich, Switzerland | Interlaken
Day 3: Kandersteg | Oeschinensee
Day 4: Bern
Day 5: Brienz | Rothorn
Day 6: Lauterbrunnen Valley | Mürren
Day 7: Gruyères | Vevey
Day 8: Montreux | Lavaux
Day 9: Zermatt
Day 10: Vevey
Day 11: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.