Jun. 15 – 24, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: Switzerland||660.57 KB|
- Embrace Switzerland’s dreamy scenery on an eight-night journey for active travelers!
- This enchanting land is yours to behold, from its snow capped summits to winding footpaths and unfettered blue skies.
- Begin in gorgeous Interlaken, nestled beneath the peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau in the Bernese Oberland.
- Enjoy visits to Brienz, famed for its traditional wood carvings; Kandersteg, a paradise for nature lovers and Lauterbrunnen with its storybook ambience.
- Rides on cogwheels, trains, cable cars and gondolas reveal the region’s quintessential beauty — dramatic cliffs, flower-filled meadows, sweeping forests and tumbling waterfalls.
- Travel on to charming Vevey, tucked along the sun drenched shores of Lake Geneva.
- Sample local Swiss chocolates and cheeses, and sip crisp vintages at a Lavaux winery, where vineyards climb terraced slopes.
- Visit lakeside Montreux, stroll ancient castle ramparts and cruise Lake Geneva, shimmering like a jewel.
- Indulge in decadent cuisine accompanied by a folkloric performance!
- This program features first-class hotels, plus an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.