Aug. 5-15, 2018 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
- Delve into the vibrant Viking heritage and the rich cultures of Denmark and Norway on this nine-night journey with stays in Copenhagen, Oslo and Bergen, plus a one-night cruise.
- In Copenhagen, visit the Old Town and Rosenborg Castle. See the city’s landmarks during an afternoon canal cruise.
- On an overnight cruise to Oslo, take in dramatic views of the Norwegian coast.
- In Oslo, see ancient Viking ships and explore the Vikings’ seafaring lifestyle.
- Next, enjoy the spectacular scenery on Europe’s highest-altitude train line to the historic town of Bergen.
- Discover Bergen’s charm and history.
- Take a ride on one of the world’s steepest train rides from the top of a mountain through the most scenic region of Norway to the shores the majestic Songefjord.
- Join a small group of curious travelers on this engaging journey that includes excursions, lectures, first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.