Jul. 17 – 27, 2022
Number of days:
|Final Flyer: Nordic Magnificence||557.97 KB|
- Delight in the pleasures of Denmark and Norway on this nine-night journey that features eight nights in Copenhagen, Oslo and Bergen, plus a one-night cruise on the North Sea.
- In Copenhagen, visit the Old Town and Rosenborg Castle, and admire the city’s famous architecture during a canal cruise.
- An overnight ferry cruise along the coast serves as a prelude to Oslo, which offers an up-close look at ancient Viking ships and the seafaring lifestyle.
- Thrill to spectacular Scandinavian scenery as you ride Europe’s highest-altitude train line on your way to welcoming Bergen.
- Discover Bergen’s landmarks including Bryggen, the town’s colorful, 12th-century wharf, and the country home of composer Edvard Grieg.
- Take in jaw-dropping scenes of waterfalls and alpine vistas on a train ride from the top of a mountain to the pristine Aurlandsfjord, then cruise through this majestic waterway.
- Join a small group of travelers on this enlightening journey.
- Enjoy insightful lectures, first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.