Jul. 17 – 27, 2022
Number of days:
|Final Flyer: Nordic Magnificence||557.97 KB|
- Delight in the pleasures of Denmark and Norway on this nine-night journey that features eight nights in Copenhagen, Oslo and Bergen, plus a one-night cruise on the North Sea.
- In Copenhagen, visit the Old Town and Rosenborg Castle, and admire the city’s famous architecture during a canal cruise.
- An overnight ferry cruise along the coast serves as a prelude to Oslo, which offers an up-close look at ancient Viking ships and the seafaring lifestyle.
- Thrill to spectacular Scandinavian scenery as you ride Europe’s highest-altitude train line on your way to welcoming Bergen.
- Discover Bergen’s landmarks including Bryggen, the town’s colorful, 12th-century wharf, and the country home of composer Edvard Grieg.
- Take in jaw-dropping scenes of waterfalls and alpine vistas on a train ride from the top of a mountain to the pristine Aurlandsfjord, then cruise through this majestic waterway.
- Join a small group of travelers on this enlightening journey.
- Enjoy insightful lectures, first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.