- Delight in the pleasures of Denmark and Norway on this nine-night journey that features eight nights in Copenhagen, Oslo and Bergen, plus a one-night cruise on the North Sea.
- In Copenhagen, visit the Old Town and Rosenborg Castle, and admire the city’s famous architecture during a canal cruise.
- An overnight ferry cruise along the coast serves as a prelude to Oslo, which offers an up-close look at ancient Viking ships and the seafaring lifestyle.
- Thrill to spectacular Scandinavian scenery as you ride Europe’s highest-altitude train line on your way to welcoming Bergen.
- Discover Bergen’s landmarks including Bryggen, the town’s colorful, 12th-century wharf, and the country home of composer Edvard Grieg.
- Take in jaw-dropping scenes of waterfalls and alpine vistas on a train ride from the top of a mountain to the pristine Aurlandsfjord, then cruise through this majestic waterway.
- Join a small group of travelers on this enlightening journey.
- Enjoy insightful lectures, first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan.
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Copenhagen, Denmark
Day 3: Copenhagen
Day 4: Copenhagen
Day 5: Copenhagen| At sea
Day 6: Oslo, Norway
Day 7: Oslo
Day 8: Oslo | Bergen
Day 9: Bergen
Day 10: Myrdal | Fjords | Voss district
Day 11: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.