Oct. 11 – 19, 2019
Number of days:
- From rolling, green hills to the beautiful sea, discover the essence of Normandy as well as its pivotal role in history.
- On this seven-night journey, experience classic Norman culture.
- Explore Mont-Saint-Michel, where a medieval monastery seemingly rises out of the sea, and see the Bayeux Tapestry, the embroidered story of William the Conqueror’s Battle of Hastings victory.
- Taste Normandy’s contributions to French cuisine, and sip Calvados, the region’s celebrated cider brandy, in an apple orchard.
- And as the world marks the 75th anniversary of D-Day, spend two full days visiting Omaha and Utah beaches, Normandy American Cemetery and other sites associated with this crucial World War II battle, plus gain insights during engaging lectures.
- Enjoy first-class accommodations in Deauville and an extensive meal plan, featuring wine with dinner, on this small-group program.
- There is no supplement for solo travelers.