|Final Brochure: Norwegian Splendor||4.18 MB|
- Sightsee in the Danish capital Copenhagen, where highlights include Rosenborg and Christiansborg palaces.
- Enjoy a full-day excursion to Elsinore, site of Kronborg Castle, and then to the Karen Blixen House and Museum in Rungsted.
- Ferry to Oslo and then journey to Gaala, stopping en route in Lillehammer to visit the open-air museum at Maihaugen.
- Travel to Geiranger to begin your exploration of Norway’s stunning Western Fjord District: Hardangerfjord, Sognefjord, Geirangerfjord.
- Explore charming Bergen with its lively fish market and colorful 14th- century Hanseatic merchants’ quarter, a UNESCO site.
- Visit a salmon farm and also one of Norway’s largest family-run orchards.
- Board the Flåm Railway for a thrilling hour-long excursion through 2,000-foot deep Flåm Valley, continuing through breathtaking scenery of fjords, waterways, and mountains.
- Tour the Hardanger Nature Center, stopping to see mighty Voringfoss Waterfall.
- Discover Norway’s capital, Oslo, with tours of the Viking Ship Museum, the Kon-Tiki Museum, and the Munch Museum.
- Revel in Norway’s outstanding natural scenery.
- Add an independent post-tour stay in delightful Stockholm for 4 days/3 nights.
- Odysseys Unlimited Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Odysseys Unlimited Digital Catalog
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2021) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update
Day 1: Depart U.S. for Copenhagen, Denmark
Day 2: Arrive Copenhagen
Day 3: Copenhagen
Day 4: Copenhagen
Day 5: Copenhagen/Oslo, Norway
Day 6: Oslo/Lillehammer/Gaala
Day 7: Gaala/Geiranger
Day 8: Geiranger
Day 9: Geiranger/Bergen
Day 10: Bergen
Day 11: Bergen/Lofthus
Day 12: Lofthus/Flåm
Day 13: Lofthus/Oslo
Day 14: Oslo
Day 15: Oslo
Day 16: Depart for U.S.