Jul. 15-Aug. 4, 2018
Number of days:
Eureka by Cal Discoveries Travel
|Final Brochure: Oxford Berkeley Program||1.72 MB|
- Travel to Oxford and spend three weeks immersed in the culture and traditions of this lively university town.
- Attend inspiring seminars and experience life as a student at the oldest university in the English speaking world.
- From Shakespeare and British culture and identity, to art and design, the wide-ranging seminars offer a rare opportunity to learn from Oxford faculty—leaders in their field.
- You also have free time to explore the neighboring town and countryside and take weekend trips.
- Live at Merton College, one of the two oldest colleges at Oxford. Merton is picturesque, known for its medieval and 17th-century buildings and a garden protected by the city wall.
- July 15 (Sunday) is the day you will leave the US en route to Oxford. Plan to arrive to Oxford on July 16 (Monday) for the start of the program.
- For more information on Seminars, Program Details, and Your Journey, view the links on the right side of this page!