Jul. 19 – Aug. 8, 2020
Number of days:
Eureka by Cal Discoveries Travel
|Oxford Berkeley Program: Preliminary Flyer||1.24 MB|
- Registration will be open to the public in November. To be notified of when you can register, please fill out our early interest form.
- Travel to Oxford and spend three weeks immersed in the culture and traditions of this lively university town.
- Attend inspiring seminars and experience life as a student at the oldest university in the English speaking world.
- From Shakespeare and British culture and identity, to art and design, the wide-ranging seminars offer a rare opportunity to learn from Oxford faculty—leaders in their field.
- You also have free time to explore the neighboring town and countryside and take weekend trips.
- Live at Merton College and Worcester Colleges as part of our 2019 Program. Merton College, one of the two oldest colleges at Oxford, is picturesque and known for its medieval and 17th-century buildings and a garden protected by the city wall. Worcester College has lovely grounds with award-winning gardens and a charming lake.
- July 19 (Sunday) is the day you will leave the US en route to Oxford. Plan to arrive to Oxford on July 20 (Monday) for the start of the program.
- For more information on Seminars, Program Details, and Your Journey, view the links on the right side of this page!