Jul. 18 – Aug. 7, 2021 [single room: waitlist only]
Number of days:
$7,095 (Standard Single Room)
Eureka by Cal Discoveries Travel
|Preliminary Flyer: Oxford||625.98 KB|
- Travel to Oxford and spend three weeks immersed in the culture and traditions of this lively university town.
- Attend inspiring seminars and experience life as a student at the oldest university in the English speaking world.
- From Shakespeare and British culture and identity, to art and design, the wide-ranging seminars offer a rare opportunity to learn from Oxford faculty—leaders in their field.
- You also have free time to explore the neighboring town and countryside and take weekend trips.
- Live at Merton College, one of the two oldest colleges at Oxford, which is picturesque and known for its medieval and 17th-century buildings and a garden protected by the city wall.
- July 18 (Sunday) is the day you will leave the US en route to Oxford. Plan to arrive in Oxford on July 19 (Monday) for the start of the program.
- For more information on Seminars, Program Details, and Your Journey, view the links on the right side of this page!
- From $7,095 per person, no single supplement. Additional field trip fee of $300-$445 per person applies (fees vary according to which seminar student choses). Optional fees: Private bath and double rooms have limited availability. Requests for private baths may be indicated in the appropriate section on the enrollment form and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. $990 — Private bath supplemental; $495 — Double room supplemental (on request only).