Oct. 2-13, 2017 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Ireland||1.36 MB|
- Hotel accommodations, renowned for every modern convenience and amenity, in four locations in two countries.
- A uniquely designed itinerary provides exceptional opportunities to experience the history and culture of Dublin, Belfast, Donegal, and Mayo.
- Explore the following UNESCO World Heritage sites: Brú na Bóinne (Archaeological Ensemble of the Bend of the Boyne), in Ireland and Giant’s Causeway and Causeway Coast, in Northern Ireland.
- Uncover fascinating history and heritage on your journey through Ireland’s Ancient East and Wild Atlantic Way.
- Enjoy a cruise around the picturesque Donegal Bay.
- Stroll along the Slieve League Cliffs. At 2,000 feet (598 meters), they are the highest in Ireland.
- Your exclusive Small-Group experience is limited to 28 travelers to maximize your travel experience.