|Final Brochure: French Countryside||3.58 MB|
- Discover medieval Carcassonne and the market town of Albi with its Toulouse-Lautrec Museum.
- Soak up French life while staying in atmospheric rural inns and small country hotels.
- Stay in charming Sarlat and explore the remote Dordogne, including a leisurely afternoon cruise on the Dordogne River.
- Tour the International Center for Cave Art at Lascaux IV, showcasing reproductions of the original pre-historic cave paintings found nearby.
- Visit the cliffside village of Rocamadour, a revered pilgrimage site.
- Tour the Loire Valley’s impressive château at Chenonceau.
- Visit the dramatic Gothic abbey of Mont St. Michel, dramatically sited atop a precipitous rock formation in the sea.
- In medieval Bayeux tour the Tapestry Museum, home of the 1,000-year-old Bayeux Tapestry.
- Tour Normandy’s famous D-Day landing beaches and sights, including the moving American Cemetery overlooking Omaha Beach.
- Walk amid artist Claude Monet’s gardens in Giverny, where he was inspired to create his Impressionist masterpieces.
- Get acquainted with Paris on a city tour before bidding au revoir to France.
- Enjoy an additional 3 days/2 nights on your own in Paris on our optional post-tour extension.
- Odysseys Unlimited Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Odysseys Unlimited Digital Catalog
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2021) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update
Day 1: Depart U.S. for Toulouse
Day 2: Toulouse
Day 3: Toulouse
Day 4: Sarlat-en-Périgord (Dordogne)
Day 5: Sarlat-en-Périgord (Dordogne)
Day 6: Sarlat-en-Périgord (Dordogne)
Day 7: Saumur (Loire Valley)
Day 8: Saumur (Loire Valley)
Day 9: Saumur (Loire Valley)
Day 10: Crépon (Normandy)
Day 11: Crépon (Normandy)
Day 12: Crépon (Normandy)
Day 13: Paris
Day 14: Paris
Day 15: Depart Paris for U.S.
NOTE: Itinerary may change.