- Experience the best of Ireland’s heritage and natural history on this 10-night adventure featuring stays in Dublin, Mallow, Killarney and Ennis.
- From dancing to storytelling to a special farm-to-fork meal, you’ll relish Irish culture, cuisine and traditions.
- See the famed Book of Kells at Dublin’s Trinity College and the atmospheric Rock of Cashel.
- Explore Killarney National Park by horse-drawn carriage.
- Watch border collies corral sheep in the open countryside of the Ring of Kerry, and meet the shepherd to learn more about the dogs and flock.
- On the Loop Head and Dingle Peninsulas, take in the awe-inspiring coastline.
- Walk along the fossil-laden limestone terrain of the Burren and marvel at a Neolithic portal tomb and the dramatic Cliffs of Moher—a UNESCO Global Geopark.
- Cap off your journey by cruising to the serene Aran Island of Inishmore.
- This small-group journey includes deluxe and first-class accommodations and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Dublin, Ireland
Day 3: Dublin
Day 4: Cashel | Mallow
Day 5: Killarney
Day 6: Ring of Kerry
Day 7: Dingle Peninsula
Day 8: Loop Head Peninsula | Ennis
Day 9: The Burren | Cliffs of Moher
Day 10: Aran Islands
Day 11: Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.