Oct. 15 – 26, 2019 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
111 (ship capacity)
|Final Brochure: Douro River Cruise||1.37 MB|
- Portugal led the world during the Age of Discovery. Now, it is time for the world to rediscover Portugal.
- Spend three nights in Lisbon and delve into its epic history.
- Visit the 16th-century Hieronymites Monastery, where monks and explorers prayed for successful voyages, and the Tower of Belém.
- See local life unfold during a tour of Lisbon’s unique neighborhoods.
- Your journey continues on a seven-night cruise of the Douro River aboard the exclusively chartered MS Gil Eanes.
- Glide through the scenic valley where port, Portugal’s famous sweet fortified wine, is produced.
- Spend an afternoon exploring wine country and visit a wine cellar for a tasting.
- Explore Vila Real and Lamego, two towns with special architectural charm.
- In several ports, choose from a selection of included excursions.Options include hiking, cycling, historic tours and more.
- Enjoy an extensive meal plan and a generous selection of complimentary beverages onboard.
- No single supplement!