- The romantic Douro River meanders its way from Spain through Northern Portugal, delivering a breathtaking landscape of sculpted hills, terraced vineyards and scenic splendor.
- Spend three nights amid Lisbon’s intriguing landmarks and neighborhoods before boarding an exclusively chartered first-class ship for a seven-night cruise.
- We’ll visit romantic Óbidos and witness the renowned University of Coimbra before traveling to colorful Porto, spread across the banks of the river.
- Sail along the Douro to Vila Real, where we’ll taste local pastries and tour an 18th-century palace.
- A visit to a traditional quinta in the stunning Alto Douro Wine Region reveals the tantalizing flavors of port wine and bountiful vistas of almond and olive groves.
- In Lamego, marvel at a baroque church, and discover the beauty of sun-kissed Salamanca in Spain!
- This journey features a choice of included excursions and an extensive meal plan, plus a selection of complimentary beverages.
- No single supplement!
- AHI Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: Lisbon, Portugal
Day 3: Lisbon
Day 4: Lisbon
Day 5: Óbidos | Coimbra | Porto
Day 6: Porto
Day 7: Porto | Peso da Régua
Day 8: Vila Real | Barca d’Alva
Day 9: Barca d’Alva | Salamanca, Spain
Day 10: São João da Pesqueira | Pinhão
Day 11: Lamego | Porto
Day 12: Porto | Depart for gateway city
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.