Aug. 13-21, 2018
Number of days:
|Flyer: Scotland||787.94 KB|
- The history and beauty of Scotland are immortalized in poetry and legend.
- Settle in historic Stirling, gateway to the Highlands.
- Walk in the footsteps of Scottish royalty at Stirling Castle.
- Admire the beauty of Loch Lomond and Loch Katrine in the Trossachs.
- In St Andrews, visit the castle, cathedral and the famed Old Course.
- See the Forth Bridge, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on the way to Edinburgh, where you’ll attend a stirring performance of the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
- This concert by military bands from throughout Britain takes place on the grounds of Edinburgh Castle.
- In Perth, visit Scone Palace, site of Scottish coronations.
- Tour the Glenturret distillery in Crieff for a “wee dram” of Scotch whisky.
- Local guides and speakers provide fascinating insight during included excursions and lectures.
- This program includes first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan, including wine with dinner.