Jun. 13 – 21, 2021
Number of days:
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Join us for this singular, custom-designed journey across the mist-enshrouded peaks of Scotland to the pristine natural beauty of Norway’s mighty fjords.
- The legacies of Viking and Celtic clans are entwined in each civilizations’ rich cultural traditions and compelling archaeological heritage.
- Cruise into ports accessible only by small ship on this exceptional seven-night itinerary from Glasgow, Scotland, to Bergen, Norway, aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Dumont-d’Urville, with a private balcony in all Suites and Staterooms.
- Enjoy a full-day scenic excursion into the beautiful glens of the Scottish Highlands, with visits to Glenfinnan, Glencoe and the 13th-century Eilean Donan Castle.
- Experience a specially arranged ride on Norway’s Flåm Railway, one of the world’s most scenic rail journeys, as you visit prehistoric Jarlshof in the Shetland Islands, the ethereal Isle of Skye and Bergen’s picturesque Bryggen.
- Discover the Orkney Islands’ fascinating Neolithic history at the UNESCO-inscribed Ring of Brodgar and Skara Brae, including a special presentation by the Ness of Brodgar head archaeologist, Nick Card. Edinburgh and Glasgow Pre-Program and Wonders of Norway and Copenhagen Post‑Program Options.